? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, May 26, 2008

I'M BACK!!!OMGGG!!!!!!!!

fuyoh...a few months since i updated my blog i think...well...there has been a lot of interesting stuff during this few months...espiecally after the exams n the sound of students cheering while walking to the front gate of the school afer dismissal...n god has blessed me wif a new phone although it's not as good as other ppl's 'high-tech' hp...i'm really thankful to every1 who has given me the support in my exams...
juz a few places i went...including the cinemas n watched iron man wif the dagc gang...went to weslley church for the BB enrolment band function...kc-bev/ks-huee wen's bday party which was 2day...this are a few photos taken there:

the bday actors are the ones wif the red beautiful circle on their faces...




n not to forget sumthing:WHAT THE HELL R U DOING TERRY??? EVEN A SINGLE PENALTY THAT CAUSED UR TEAM TO LOSE ALSO CANNOT KICK IN THE BIG GOAL POST???YOU HAVE CAUSED UR TEAMATES TO LOSE THE CUP!!!DAMN U!!!NEXT TIME GIMME KICK LAR!!!

n 2moro going to watch movie at leisure mall...well 'leisure' is certainly for 'leisure'...so don't b jealous juz bcoz u can't go wif us...US=john mok, ks, me, zee yung, john lian n sam mok...

i'll 'try' to keep my blog updated everyday...'IF' i can...

so that's about it...wad oh now...wad u still want me to say??? also nth to talk about ady...u so pro u continue for me lah...APA NI???

-sherman ooi 25/5/08-

0 comments: