? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, April 14, 2008

same boring Monday...

well...about yesterday...it was a speaker named micheal williams who gave a talk on boy girl relationship...it was ok la coz all was negative things...as u noe it isn't quite encouraging to hav a bf/gf below 18...

so for today...haiz...BORINGGGG MANNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's the same everyday larh...y can't it juz change for 1 day??? y can't skul b interesting juz for 1 day??? y is this skul torturing my mind to death??? y is the boredom making me feel like dying??? oh God pls help me wif this!!! i really need ur help n wisdom to guide me through all this crap...

so i juz took a rating on my blog n this was it:



dunno y my blog got so obscene meh???

well...i hate skul n...I WAN A TRANSFERR TO ANY SKUL BUT NOT A SINGLE GENDER SKUL!!!

let's boogie...continuing serving the Lord...

-sherman ooi 14/4/08-

0 comments: