? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, February 7, 2008

balik kampung...oh oh oh balik kampung

sry lo every1...yesterday din post blog coz i balik kampung mah ( read the last blog) ...

so 2day mornin i woke up at 11 a.m. lo (coz yesterday night keep chatting with kc until 2:30 a.m. mah)...so i wake up brush teeth, wash face then go n eat breakfast with my family lo (duh...including my grandma)...after that my dad n my 2 little bro n sis went to the beach (to play of coz...apa then???go drink sea water meh???) so i prefer to stay at home n watch tv lo...so i watch until time to eat lunch lo...

after i eat my lunch then i continue watching tv lo (hehe...not addicted to tv ah...) . then my grandma keep complaining y my dad so long oni come back wan...so i dun care lo, juz watch tv oni la...

so later bout 3 p.m. my father came back lo...so they eat their lunch while i watch kungfu mahjong...hahaha!!!so later that i go n bath then try to style my hair 4 the 1st time lo...walao, it berjaya leh...fuyoh!!!aiyo but too bad lo...i didn't bring my wax spray along wif me...:'(...

so after we ate our dinner then we zhao back home (not zhao by foot la of coz...) . then we reached home at about 8:50 p.m. la...then later on after i unload everything in the car then i straight away on9 ady lo...then i called john n he asked me to go visit his hse...then i say ok lo...but then he said he wan go out ady...wtf man!!!he everytime wait until when ppl agree to do sumthing then oni he say cannot wan lo...very irritating wan...(eh john, dun take it too seriously arhhh)

so nth ady lorh...i think that's all ady larh...wait arh...let me think whether still got anot...ermmm...ermmmm...ermmmmm....yalorh.................dun hav ady lo...hehe so erm...that's all 4 day's blog lo...haha bb...

-sherman ooi 7/2/08-

0 comments: