? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, February 1, 2008

The 1 n oni thursday in every week...

well...as u all noe that friday is a holiday...every1 will b so hapi till they DANCE...2day at skul, our ex-class assistant monitor is going to b sacked 2DAY...WOHOOO !!! every1 was so hapi...so while the earlier periods b4 english (which was the form teacher's class), he was still the temporary assistant class monitor. so when he wanted to represent the class to greet the teacher "selamat sejahtera cikgu..." me n my gang called every1 to b quiet n dun choi him n let him say on his own...after he greeted, he was like a stupid fellow talking to his own...then i greeted the teacher myself n every1 actually followed me...the FAMOUS 1...hahaha...
n so after skul me n my gang walked to the LRT station as usual to go back home...
later at night i went to srjk(c) kuen cheng to play badminton with my dad lor...not so chi keg lar but ok lo...k la, got nth to say oledi...i also wan sleep liao...3.30 a.m. liao...

-sherman ooi 31/01/08-

0 comments: