? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

It's Coming...

Yea PMR is coming and I still haven't got the initiative to buck up on my studies...Well yea i know I've been slacking alot but well as others say ' bersenang-senang dahulu, bersusah-susah kemudian' XD


And well the DAGC Retreat is coming soon next week...hopefully it'll be fun because it is said to 'release' stress...hahaha

Oh well life has been great and troublesome...u know, tv shows nowadays are getting boring...espiecally they keep showing kids' shows around...

These are a few pictures from my phone that I've been taking but lazy to put them up...well, here it is...




well this guy is actually sleeping in MPH at Mid Valley reading comics...hahaha


















This girl was sitting in front of me during tuition...i wonder why some ppl are really blind...they know that i'm sitting at the back but they place their so called 'hair' on my desk...wad the crap mien...how am I suppose to write stuff??? USE YOUR BRAINS!!!



















Oh look Chern Ee!!! We're TWINS!!!
Ok the picture you're about to see next is going to cause you a heart attack...pls do call paramedics for help if it causes suffocation to you immediately
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
MY BABY!!!!!!!!!

Okay i know it's lame...and I know you're laughing at the picture now coz i rock!!! =D

2 comments:

Tai Chern Ee said...

hahaha..Ooi Chern Ee..its me..and ur sir name

xxJoshxx said...

lol...haha