? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Todae...

LOL....so today....was awesome~ got magician came to my skul to do magic...very funny except for the part which i kena scolding from teacher for changing my place T.T and there was spot check today! =O my gawd~ wah lucky i didnt bring my phone to school today coz i brought it ytd due to staying back for tuition till 10 at night.. =D then went out for lunch today with my dad

well yeah...so overall today wasnt that bad...i guess XD



....


To all readers....u might be wondering why im typing so weirdly....or not me-ish~.....its because im not me....

=D


...


Credits,
K

0 comments: